New Opcom 2012 Firmware V1.45 for Opel cars covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B. Opcom 2012 lets you read and clear fault codes, support many control units.
Opcom hardware v1.45 customers feedback
1) I did a quick test on Astra J 2013 year and it worked well. Connection to all modules. In some of them there are only error reading but anyway it is a big progress since the 2010 version and a light at the end of a tunnel for future updates.
2) I try on astra-h working good firmware 1.45
3) Vectra B 2.0 dtl. All work.
4) corsa c z10 work ok
5) opel vivaro 2002 1.9dti work
6) work fine with Astra 2012, 2.0 diesel
7) opel vectra c 2004 all ok.
8) Woks Ok for me in all modules ,the program update firmware but all is ok
I made a diagnose on all controlers of a corsa c 2001 z10 xe. And work fine.
9) Tested on Vectra b and it’s working like a charm.